Watching The Detectors. Why You Need a Burglar Alarm Maintenance Contract…
Alarm maintenance with Eastern Security
An annual maintenance contract with Eastern includes the following:
- One service visit per year, two if the system is monitored
- Access to 24-hour telephone back-up advisory service and call out service (4 hour maximum response time)
- Reduced rates for callouts for contract customers
- May reduce your home insurance premiums, depending on your insurance policy.
- Replacement parts are invoiced only when required rather than as an inclusive cost. This reduces your long term cost as you are not paying for parts that may not need replacing
What happens during a service visit
A qualified, experienced Eastern engineer will:
- Check with customer on system status/change of use
- Check installation is satisfactory
- Inspect cabling and “flexibles”
- Check mains and standby supply (including age of batteries)
- Check system is fully operational
- Record details of visit in the log book
- Check operation of all devices
- Check and clean detector lenses
- Check programming of system and zones
- Check and sound all warning devices (inc hold off)
- Check signalling (including all codes to Alarm Receving Centre for monitored systems)
- Provide service worksheet/checklist
It’s like wrapping a blanket round your security.
Making sure the whole system is at its best so it can do the vital job of keeping your home and family safe. And reducing the chance of false alarms that are worrying for you and annoying for the neighbours!
As for cost – a whole year’s peace of mind comes at less than a monthly coffee and cake!
We take care of what looks after you
It’s not just alarms that need maintenance to keep working at their best. CCTV systems and access control equipment need TLC too. And, much like your boiler, you want to know they’re being checked by an expert!
Eastern are SSAIB accredited so you know you’re getting the very best in the industry to take care of what looks after you. Our engineers are friendly, respectful and tidy up behind themselves.
Fill in your details below to ask a question or get a FREE quote. One of our friendly professionals will get right back to you!
ASK A QUESTION OR REQUEST A QUOTE