Security System Maintenance
Whatever the alarm system, domestic or commercial, you will expect it to operate correctly and protect your home or business for years to come. That’s understandable, expected and frankly par for the course with installations from Eastern Security Ltd.
However, to keep the system in tip-top condition it needs to be regularly maintained because:
- as with any electrical appliance, wear and tear over time can cause the system to become faulty, that’s unavoidable and
- batteries will fail, eventually.
Saving on maintenance is a false economy with false alarms the outcome.
Eastern Security Ltd offer a regular maintenance contract that will prevent you from becoming the most annoying neighbour in the street. But worse, too many false alarms and the Police will stop responding, even if you have a monitoring contract! How secure is your home or premises without a Police response?
GET YOUR MAINTENANCE QUOTE
False Alarms – The Epidemic
False Alarms – The Implications
Breaking Police Rules:
- 2 false calls in a rolling 12 months – Police will write and advise remedial action
- Failure to take remedial action means loss of Police response
3 false calls in a a rolling 12 month period means loss of Police response
What You Need To Know About Monitoring & Maintenance For Your Security System
If you want to be certain the Police will attend when your alarm is triggered you need to use a properly approved company, like Eastern Security Ltd:
- SSAIB approval
- Registered as compliant with the local Police
- Meeting the ACPO policy requirements for Monitored alarm systems
On the occasional time an emergency call has been requested the response time has been very good indeed. We would certainly recommend Eastern Security to anyone looking for an alarm system to be installed.
Choosing the right maintenance contract for your alarm system
To ensure your monitored alarm system complies with Police rules you need to use an approved security company – that means regular inspection and SSAIB or NSI accreditation. Eastern Security Ltd has all the relevant SSAIB accreditation in place and, as a local Southend company, we’re nearby and on call.
What this means to you:
- No false alarms from faulty equipment (but, human error is still a factor).
- Fast response if there is a problem – we’re only a phone call away
Unlike some companies, we only offer 12 month rolling contracts and do not lock you into 5 year or longer agreements.
Complete the free site survey form so we can quote you to maintain your security system: