Security System Maintenance
However, to keep the system in tip-top condition it needs to be regularly maintained because:
- as with any electrical appliance, wear and tear over time can cause the system to become faulty, that’s unavoidable and
- batteries will fail, eventually.
Saving on maintenance is a false economy with false alarms the outcome.
Eastern Security Ltd offer a regular maintenance contract that will prevent you from becoming the most annoying neighbour in the street. But worse, too many false alarms and the Police will stop responding, even if you have a monitoring contract! How secure is your home or premises without a Police response?
GET YOUR MAINTENANCE QUOTE
False Alarms – The Epidemic
False Alarms – The Implications
- 2 false calls in a rolling 12 months – Police will write and advise remedial action
- Failure to take remedial action means loss of Police response
3 false calls in a a rolling 12 month period means loss of Police response
What You Need To Know About Monitoring & Maintenance For Your Security System
- SSAIB approval
- Registered as compliant with the local Police
- Meeting the ACPO policy requirements for Monitored alarm systems
Choosing the right maintenance contract for your alarm system
What this means to you:
- No false alarms from faulty equipment (but, human error is still a factor).
- Fast response if there is a problem – we’re only a phone call away
Unlike some companies, we only offer 12 month rolling contracts and do not lock you into 5 year or longer agreements.
Complete the free site survey form so we can quote you to maintain your security system: