The Cost Of A Home Alarm System – How Much Is a Secure Home Worth?
But with so many alarm systems on the market, it’s easy to be tricked into a false sense of security… figuratively AND literally.
This post explores:
- The cost of a home alarm system
- Common mistakes to avoid
- The importance and value of a professional installation
Buy cheap, buy twice
Everyone’s done it before:
- Bought something on the cheap to save a few quid
- Experienced the frustration when it inevitably breaks
- Had to fork out again to get a new, better quality item
- Made a note to self: Don’t do that again! Buy cheap, buy twice and end up paying more in the long run!
The thing is, making that mistake with your home alarm system isn’t just inconvenient, it’s dangerous.
Home security systems you can buy off the shelf are no challenge to most burglars. Cheap alarms often result in false alarms, and burglars exploit this. Your neighbours are none the wiser. To a burglar, a generic system is a minor occupational hazard, not a true deterrent.
Imagine buying one of these systems, spending time and effort to fit it then coming home to find you’d still been burgled! You thought you were protected, you’ve spent the money – why hasn’t it worked! The neighbours thought it was another false alarm, so did nothing after a quick glance and a grumble. That’s not just inconvenient, that’s devastating!
Professionally fitted home alarms aren’t as much as you’d think…
These days, you can buy just about anything in a diy kit. From at home beer brewing and teeth whitening to… home alarms.
But, there’s no doubt that these kits don’t produce the same result as the real deal. Homemade beer is tolerable, whitening kits leave your teeth feeling gritty and sensitive and cheap alarm kits leave loopholes in your home security set-up.
It could be a lack of equipment to cover your entire home or the cheap manufacturing that lets you down when you need it most.
Luckily, Eastern have an affordable, reliable alternative…
Eastern security’s home alarm offer
Eastern Security is excited to announce our home alarm starter package from £570 inc VAT. You will get a Texecom system including:
- 3 wireless PIR movement sensors (pet friendly if required)
- 1 external bell
- 1 door contact
- 1 internal warning device (speaker)
- 1 decoy bell
- 1 keypad
- Installation by an SSAIB approved company
This alarm package is perfect for the first time alarm buyer or homeowner on a budget and comes with a pet friendly option.
ASK A QUESTION OR REQUEST A QUOTE
Conclusion – How much does a home alarm cost?
Eastern’s high quality, professionally installed alarm system for £570 is a lifetime investment. Not as expensive as you first imagined when you weigh up the pros…
- Yours to keep, forever
- A system that keeps your home, family and the things you hold dear safe as houses
- Quality parts, less prone to malfunctioning
- Professional maintenance contracts available to ensure it works in tip top condition for years to come
Eastern Security have many years experience helping homeowners get a secure home that fits their needs and their budget. We are SSAIB accredited and use only the highest standard of equipment. Your home and family deserve the best and we provide exactly that.
Fill out your details in the form below and one of our friendly, knowledgeable staff will call you to arrange a FREE home security evaluation.