HD CCTV System To Monitor Pets While You’re Out [Case Study]
A Southend homeowner contacted Eastern to provide a HD CCTV system so she could monitor her two elderly dogs.
Her job took her all over Essex and so naturally, she worried terribly about them and wondered:
- Are the dogs OK?
- How will I know if something happens and if my dogs need help?
- Is the house safe?
The property owner wanted a way to view her lounge and hallway from her smartphone, wherever she may be.
Eastern’s solution – HD CCTV system
Our CCTV experts designed a bespoke system to offer complete peace of mind:
- 4 HD CCTV cameras with wide angle lenses and zoom capability
- Wide angle lenses offered maximum coverage of the space
- The zoom feature allowed the homeowner to zoom into a close up view on her mobile app
- Night vision mode for crystal clear viewing in the dark
- Night vision allowed the customer to check in during hours of darkness
- No matter what time of the day or night, the cameras kept a watchful eye on the home and pets
- Smartphone app for viewing LIVE and recorded footage on the go
- Complete with set-up and training from a qualified professional
- Available to view at any time, from anywhere in the world
Our CCTV expert says:
“We used HD CCTV cameras with motorised lenses, which means they always stay in focus. If the lens gets dirty, it will refocus itself so you have clear footage.
The wide angle lenses offer optimum coverage of the home and reduce the number of cameras needed.
The homeowner was able to zoom right in on her app to see things in more detail, which is something that many other companies don’t offer with their ‘fixed lens’ CCTV cameras.”
We’re not happy, until you’re happy
The customer did not own a mobile phone prior to the installation and needed extra help using the mobile app. Our installer sat with the lady for over an hour, covering all the features of the app at a pace that suited the customer.
Our installers don’t fit the system and then hit the road! We don’t consider the job done until:
- The system is installed properly, to industry standards and legislation
- Any mess has been cleaned, so your home looks the way it did when we arrived
- You are 100% happy and confident in using your newly installed system
Unlike big national companies, our customers aren’t just numbers in a spreadsheet. We cherish each and every customer and spend the time to ensure you are 100% happy with the installation. And it shows when we get feedback like this:
Just wanted to say thank you for the alarm installation yesterday. Especially I wanted to thank Sean for the work he did. He was a really nice and professional guy and communicated brilliantly all day. The cabling he ran is near invisible and minimal damage occurred with the drilling.
– Kane Lucas
We solicited the services of Eastern Security to price and fit our security alarm, CCTV and fire alarm. From beginning to end, we found them to be extremely knowledgeable and professional. The installation was conducted seamlessly and we were made to feel very comfortable with how everything was being done and how the systems operate. Would not hesitate to recommend
– Charlie Hampshire-Waugh
Can Eastern Security help you?
Interested in finding out how Eastern can keep your home, family and pets safe?
We don’t offer ‘out of the box’ systems. We design and install bespoke solutions that solve YOUR problems and fit your budget.
Fill out the form below to ask a question or request a quote.
ASK A QUESTION OR REQUEST A QUOTE