Love Your Security and Secure Your Love This Valentine’s Day!
Diamonds are forever
They’re also expensive! A beautiful engagement ring can become a sentimental treasure passed down through generations. But jewellery is one of the easiest things for a burglar to pick up and sell on.
If you’re popping the question this Valentine’s Day (or on the 29th – it’s a Leap Year, ladies!) here are some tips to keep that ring on your finger, not someone else’s…
- Take photos for proof of ownership – but not public social media posts!
- Get a picture of the receipt too, they get lost easily.
- Keep your ring and other small valuables securely locked away in a fixed safe.
- Better still, protect your home and precious pieces with a quality alarm system to deter the bad guys from even trying!
- If you take it off to do chores, don’t leave it in sight where a passing opportunist could fish it through a window or letterbox.
Love is… ongoing care
The secret to lasting love is keeping up with the little things that show you care. It’s also the secret to lasting security!
A maintenance contract will make sure your home alarm system is looked after. An annual check and fresh batteries will help your home alarm protect you for years to come. Burglars know what a neglected system looks like and take advantage, so show them you care – and they shouldn’t dare!
Roses are red…
Violets are blue, CCTV keeps an eye out for you!
Indoors or out, a good CCTV system can keep a watch over your home and car 24/7. Eastern install high spec HD cameras for the very best images that can be used by Police if needed. Our experienced professionals know just where to place each unit for the best coverage without upsetting the neighbours.
Going on a romantic break away? View your feed on your mobile phone or tablet to put your mind at rest from anywhere with an internet connection.
We are SSAIB accredited, so you know you’ll get great service and the best kit for the job. Contact us today and find out how we can help you protect the ones you love, all year round!
Fill in your details below to ask a question or get a FREE quote. One of our friendly professionals will get right back to you!
ASK A QUESTION OR REQUEST A QUOTE